This online course provides the whole dental team with current government guidelines and knowledge of Covid-19.
- Understand the difference between Coronavirus and COVID-19
- Understand the routes of transmission of COVID-19
- Recognise the symptoms of COVID-19
- Understand adequate hand hygiene and government compliance
- Understand the World Health Organisation and global statistics
- Understand the PPE requirements for patient interaction in surgery and public
- Understand the latest guidance set by our regulating bodies
- Identify common myths of coronavirus and COVID-19
**PAYPAL WILL CHARGE YOU £0.01 TO ACCESS THE COURSE – TO PREVENT THIS PLEASE EMAIL US YOUR DETAILS WE WILL SET IT UP FOR FREE DURING OFFICE HOURS**
This course will provide 1 hour CPD
What our customers say..
I’m so over the moon that I have passed my exam!!
Thank you so much for your help and support would definitely recommend you to other nurses and I’m definitely considering doing more courses through yourself
I think you and your team are amazing! And even if I had failed I would have been saying the same!!
Good refresher on general nursing and detailed information on impression material. Can’t wait to start taking impressions.
I found Forensic Odontology fascinating so I would be interested in doing a more in-depth course on this subject. All the core subjects are of interest to me.
Interesting statistics. Good examples of symptoms to look out for and I love the idea of ‘was not brought’. Will use this moving forward.
A lot of information provided. I have a better understanding of advanced surgical procedures and implant components.
I feel much more confident discussing diet and OHI with patients. The course provided good information on lots of topics not just OHI.
“Thank you so much, Tracy. You have been amazing and a great help. I am so happy to have passed”
NEBDN Radiography student
I thoroughly enjoyed the course and was so pleased to receive my certificate. Looking to do more courses in the future with you . Thank you once again!