Level 1, 2 and 3
It is vital that those working within the Dental Practice understand how important it is to always ensure the safety and security of anyone within their care, or who they come into contact with as part of their role, in line with CQC standards.
This safeguarding course will clarify the roles and responsibilities of General Dental Practitioners and the whole dental team in promoting the safety and well being of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
A GDC registrant must complete Safeguarding training in every CPD cycle. This course ensures that you are fully up to date and comply with the GDC regulations.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Be able to recognise signs of abuse.
- Be able to respond appropriately to suspected or alleged abuse.
- Be able to recognise the national and local context of safeguarding and protection from abuse.
- Know the most appropriate ways to reduce the likelihood of abuse.
- Know how to recognise and report unsafe practices.
This course is a GDC and CQC requirement and on completion awards 3 hours of enhanced CPD.