Dental IRMER Course Online
Our IR(ME)R course is suitable for dentists and all qualified members of the dental team and is a great way to ensure you are up to date with the latest legislations and meet the GDC requirements for Ionising Radiation (Medical Exposure) Regulations and Ionising Radiation Regulations 2018 CPD
The topics covered in our Dental IR(ME)R Course Online are:
- The nature of x-rays, the risk of ionising radiation and the principles of radiation protection in dental radiology
- The radiation doses in dental radiology, the factors affecting radiation dose and the concept of clinical justification
- The principles of a quality assurance programme
- Maintenance and testing of x-ray equipment
- Common problems in dental radiography
- Understanding of Digital Radiography
- The ways in which radiation dose is influenced by the equipment and materials used, including digital imaging
- Legislation concerning dental radiology and the statutory responsibilities
We also offer IR(ME)R as an in-house course, which you can book at any time in the year.
This course qualifies for 5 hours of enhanced CPD !
Please note this course is non refundable
What our customers say..
“Thank you so much, Tracy. You have been amazing and a great help. I am so happy to have passed”
NEBDN Radiography student
A lot of information provided. I have a better understanding of advanced surgical procedures and implant components.
I’m so over the moon that I have passed my exam!!
Thank you so much for your help and support would definitely recommend you to other nurses and I’m definitely considering doing more courses through yourself
I think you and your team are amazing! And even if I had failed I would have been saying the same!!
I feel much more confident discussing diet and OHI with patients. The course provided good information on lots of topics not just OHI.
Interesting statistics. Good examples of symptoms to look out for and I love the idea of ‘was not brought’. Will use this moving forward.
Good refresher on general nursing and detailed information on impression material. Can’t wait to start taking impressions.
I thoroughly enjoyed the course and was so pleased to receive my certificate. Looking to do more courses in the future with you . Thank you once again!
I found Forensic Odontology fascinating so I would be interested in doing a more in-depth course on this subject. All the core subjects are of interest to me.