Dental Manual Handling Training
It is advised that all dental care professionals should learn the correct manual handling techniques. This is exactly what our manual handling training online will provide.
This course will provide you with 1 hour of enhanced CPD.
The aim of our course is to ensure all members of the team are able to move objects without causing damage to themselves or others.
In our Manual Handling course, students will:
- Understand the laws and regulations in respect of manual handling
- Understand the responsibilities of the employer and employee
- Identify the correct lifting technique for different loads and the importance of team lifting or using lifting aids
- Get to know the problems of lifting incorrectly
- Think about possible dangers, so therefore, reduce the chance of an accident happening
- Learn about the basics of what to do in an emergency
- Learn how to keep safe in the workplace
This course costs £10 and we highly recommend that all members of the team take this training course.
What our customers say..
“Thank you so much, Tracy. You have been amazing and a great help. I am so happy to have passed”
NEBDN Radiography student
Interesting statistics. Good examples of symptoms to look out for and I love the idea of ‘was not brought’. Will use this moving forward.
I found Forensic Odontology fascinating so I would be interested in doing a more in-depth course on this subject. All the core subjects are of interest to me.
Good refresher on general nursing and detailed information on impression material. Can’t wait to start taking impressions.
I thoroughly enjoyed the course and was so pleased to receive my certificate. Looking to do more courses in the future with you . Thank you once again!
A lot of information provided. I have a better understanding of advanced surgical procedures and implant components.
I feel much more confident discussing diet and OHI with patients. The course provided good information on lots of topics not just OHI.
I’m so over the moon that I have passed my exam!!
Thank you so much for your help and support would definitely recommend you to other nurses and I’m definitely considering doing more courses through yourself
I think you and your team are amazing! And even if I had failed I would have been saying the same!!