Cross Infection Control in Dental Practice
In-House Dental Training for Cross Infection
Another further benefit to carrying out this course in-house is that our tutors will tailor this to your practice’s requirements. Our skills in providing tailored courses to the needs of a practice are second to none. We have provided this course to many practices and have the experience to know what works to ensure your dental practice gets the most from the course. Also, this course counts as 3 hours of eCPD and meets GDC Outcomes B, C and D.
Our Cross Infection Control Training covers
- Review HTM01-05
- Recap Microorganisms in dentistry
- Look at the importance of Personal Protective Equipment
- How to move instruments to and from the Decontamination Area
- How to decontaminate and sterilise instruments
- Know how to disinfect the dental surgery between patients
- Look at what to do in the event of a sharps injury
- Know what items go into clinical waste and other waste disposal methods
- Look at what records are needed to comply with CQC
This course counts as 3 hours of eCPD and meets GDC Outcomes B, C and D.
Latest courses available
This course is suitable for IRMER Allied Health Care referrers, it is not suitable for Dental Care Professionals The course covers: Ionising Radiation, interaction and radiation...
NEBDN Accredited Online National Diploma in Dental Nursing. Our Diploma in dental nursing, accredited by the NEBDN, will teach trainee dental nurses on how to assist their clinician in the best...