Cross Infection Control in Dental Practice
In-House Dental Training for Cross Infection
Another further benefit to carrying out this course in-house is that our tutors will tailor this to your practice’s requirements. Our skills in providing tailored courses to the needs of a practice are second to none. We have provided this course to many practices and have the experience to know what works to ensure your dental practice gets the most from the course. Also, this course counts as 3 hours of eCPD and meets GDC Outcomes B, C and D.
Our Cross Infection Control Training covers
- Review HTM01-05
- Recap Microorganisms in dentistry
- Look at the importance of Personal Protective Equipment
- How to move instruments to and from the Decontamination Area
- How to decontaminate and sterilise instruments
- Know how to disinfect the dental surgery between patients
- Look at what to do in the event of a sharps injury
- Know what items go into clinical waste and other waste disposal methods
- Look at what records are needed to comply with CQC
This course counts as 3 hours of eCPD and meets GDC Outcomes B, C and D.
Latest courses available
This online course provides the whole dental team with current government guidelines and knowledge of Covid-19. Learning outcomes: Understand the difference between Coronavirus and...
This online course provides the training required for dentists and dental nurses who refer and operate but do not report on CBCT images, it follows the HPA-CRCE-010 guidelines and covers the...