Dental Nurse Implant Courses
We offer two Dental Nurse Implant Courses
- The National Certificate qualification for GDC registered dental nurses for only £795 including the NEBDN exam fee and can be paid in interest free instalments
- Introduction to Dental Implant course which is suitable for all dental nurses – price £118.80
Both courses are available online
Available to GDC registered dental nurses – fully accredited by the NEBDN
Some of the topics covered include:
- History of Implants
- Completing the ROC paperwork
- Oral and Facial structures and Cross Infection
- The importance of Record Keeping
- Bone Physiology
- Implant Treatment Planning
- Instruments used
- Surgery, Impressions and Prosthesis
The course if fully online and the examination is held in either Reading, Berkshire or in Manchester
Suitable for trainee and qualified dental nurses looking to refresh their knowledge.
The course covers many topics, including:
- Patient Selection and Placement Criteria
- The Consultation Process
- One or Two Stage Treatment Options
- Delayed/Immediate Placement
- Instruments Used for Implant Placement
- Surgery Set Up
- Surgical Check List
- Gowning and Gloving
- Bone Augmentation
We can come to your dental practice so that our tutor can tailor it to the implant system you use.
Our qualified dental nurse tutors, write each course therefore we can give you a course from a dental nurses perspective, we encourage you to ring or email us if you have any problems on the course.
Most of our courses are available online or in-house.
Latest courses available
This Webinar will take place on Zoom on Saturday 27th March 2021 between 10.00am and 11.00am Speaker: Dr V Murugaraj MFDS RCS (Eng) FFD RCSI (Ire) Oral Surgery with Oral Medicine GDC...
This online course provides the whole dental team with current government guidelines and knowledge of Covid-19. Learning outcomes: Understand the difference between Coronavirus and...