Dental Nurse Implant Courses
We offer two Dental Nurse Implant Courses
- The National Certificate qualification for GDC registered dental nurses
- Introduction to Dental Implant course which is suitable for all dental nurses
Both courses are available online
Available to GDC registered dental nurses – fully accredited by the NEBDN
Some of the topics covered include:
- History of Implants
- Completing the ROC paperwork
- Oral and Facial structures and Cross Infection
- The importance of Record Keeping
- Bone Physiology
- Implant Treatment Planning
- Instruments used
- Surgery, Impressions and Prosthesis
The course can be taken online and the examination is held in either Reading, Berkshire or in Manchester
Suitable for trainee and qualified dental nurses looking to refresh their knowledge.
The course covers many topics, including:
- Patient Selection and Placement Criteria
- The Consultation Process
- One or Two Stage Treatment Options
- Delayed/Immediate Placement
- Instruments Used for Implant Placement
- Surgery Set Up
- Surgical Check List
- Gowning and Gloving
- Bone Augmentation
We can come to your dental practice so that our tutor can tailor it to the implant system you use.
Our qualified dental nurse tutors, write each course therefore we can give you a course from a dental nurses perspective.
Most of our courses are available online or in-house.
Latest courses available
This course is suitable for IRMER Allied Health Care referrers, it is not suitable for Dental Care Professionals The course covers: Ionising Radiation, interaction and radiation...
NEBDN Accredited Online National Diploma in Dental Nursing. Our Diploma in dental nursing, accredited by the NEBDN, will teach trainee dental nurses on how to assist their clinician in the best...