We offer two Dental Nurse Implant Courses
- The National Certificate qualification for GDC registered dental nurses for only £795 including the NEBDN exam fee and can be paid in interest free instalments
- Introduction to Dental Implant course which is suitable for all dental nurses – price £118.80
Both courses are available online
Available to GDC registered dental nurses – fully accredited by the NEBDN
Some of the topics covered include:
- History of Implants
- Completing the ROC paperwork
- Oral and Facial structures and Cross Infection
- The importance of Record Keeping
- Bone Physiology
- Implant Treatment Planning
- Instruments used
- Surgery, Impressions and Prosthesis
The course if fully online and the examination is held in either Reading, Berkshire or in Manchester
Suitable for trainee and qualified dental nurses looking to refresh their knowledge.
The course covers many topics, including:
- Patient Selection and Placement Criteria
- The Consultation Process
- One or Two Stage Treatment Options
- Delayed/Immediate Placement
- Instruments Used for Implant Placement
- Surgery Set Up
- Surgical Check List
- Gowning and Gloving
- Bone Augmentation
We can come to your dental practice so that our tutor can tailor it to the implant system you use.
Our qualified dental nurse tutors, write each course therefore we can give you a course from a dental nurses perspective, we encourage you to ring or email us if you have any problems on the course.
Most of our courses are available online or in-house.
What our customers say..
Interesting statistics. Good examples of symptoms to look out for and I love the idea of ‘was not brought’. Will use this moving forward.
I thoroughly enjoyed the course and was so pleased to receive my certificate. Looking to do more courses in the future with you . Thank you once again!
I found Forensic Odontology fascinating so I would be interested in doing a more in-depth course on this subject. All the core subjects are of interest to me.
I’m so over the moon that I have passed my exam!!
Thank you so much for your help and support would definitely recommend you to other nurses and I’m definitely considering doing more courses through yourself
I think you and your team are amazing! And even if I had failed I would have been saying the same!!
A lot of information provided. I have a better understanding of advanced surgical procedures and implant components.
I feel much more confident discussing diet and OHI with patients. The course provided good information on lots of topics not just OHI.
“Thank you so much, Tracy. You have been amazing and a great help. I am so happy to have passed”
NEBDN Radiography student
Good refresher on general nursing and detailed information on impression material. Can’t wait to start taking impressions.