Immediate Life Support Course
If you’re looking to train your dental teams in Immediate Life Support (ILS) skills, we can bring the ILS course to you.
What our ILS training course offers
The Immediate Life Support course involves CPR Training for dental practices, in addition to the following skills:
- The ability to identify key life support signs.
- Gaining an understanding and recognise the signs of anaphylaxis, angina, heart attack, sepsis and other critical illnesses.
- Demonstrating basic life support techniques.
- Learning how to currently administer oxygen to a patient.
- Understand the chain of survival.
Our life support course is designed to meet UK Resus Council guidelines and is also certified by ProTrainings.
To find out more about our immediate life support course for dental practices, get in touch.
Latest courses available
Becoming a Dental Treatment Coordinator Dental Treatment Coordinators are involved at all stages of patient treatment, addressing any concerns they may have and providing complete transparency...
Work towards your careers goals with a Personal Development Plan Your Personal Development Plan is a CPD course designed to help you get the best from your career planning. Set clear goals,...